Frequently Asked Questions
Is it Scary?
Yes, Night Terrors is designed to scare adults.
How Scary is it?
According to our customers "VERY SCARY"!
What time do you close?
The last ticket is sold at 11:00 PM most nights
Is it wheelchair accessible?
Most of the attractions are wheelchair accessible.
How old do you have to be?
We do not encourage children under 10 years old.
Will the monsters touch you?
Our monsters are instructed not to touch you, but they get REALLY close!
How much does it cost?
See the admission page.
Do you accept credit cards?
Yes, we accept MasterCard and visa. We also have an ATM.
- Children 10 and under must be accompanied by an adult
- High heels are not recommended
- NO BARE FEET!!
- No items deemed dangerous will be allowed in the Haunt
- NO PETS!!
- No photography
- WE WILL NOT look for any lost cell phones, pagers, keys, etc. Lost items can be retrieved the next open day.
- Due to our high intensity scares, we STRONGLY DISCOURAGE pregnant women, people with heart conditions, and people with asthma (we use fog machines) from entering Night Terrors.