General Wiard’s Orchards Property Rules
Welcome to the Wiard’s Orchards Rules. To ensure a safe and enjoyable experience for all our Guests, please respect the following rules:
All persons, bags, parcels, clothing and other items may be subject to screening/security checks.
We reserve the right not to allow any bag, parcel or other item and to deal with any unattended object, bag or luggage in such a way as we consider appropriate.
Smoking marijuana or other illegal substances is not permitted at any time. For the comfort of all Guests, Wiard’s Orchards are smoke free. The smoking of tobacco, e-cigarettes or other products that produce a vapor or smoke is allowed only in designated smoking areas.
Children should be supervised. Guests under age 14 must be accompanied by a Guest age 14 or older to enter Wiard’s Orchards.
These rules are subject to change without notice.
- Alcoholic beverages.
- Horns, whistles, large megaphones or artificial noise makers.
- Recreational devices such as drones, remote-control toys, skateboards, scooters, inline skates or shoes with built-in wheels and bicycles.
- The sale of goods or services, or the display of goods or services, unless prior written approval has been obtained.
- The distribution of printed or recorded materials of any kind unless prior written approval has been obtained.
- Engaging with other Guests or impeding operations while posing as or portraying any character in costume.
- Engaging in any unsafe act or other act that may impede the operation of Wiard’s Orchards or any part thereof.
- Unauthorized access or entry into backstage areas or areas designated only for Wiard’s Orchards Team Members.
- Unauthorized events, speeches, or use of any flag, banner, sign or other material for commercial purposes, or as part of a demonstration.
- Photography, videotaping or recording of any kind, or otherwise engaging activity, for unapproved commercial purposes.
- Unauthorized solicitations of any kind, whether commercial, religious, educational or otherwise, or conducting any unauthorized commercial activities, including solicitations of money or other contributions or donations.
Guest Courtesy and Attire Policies
- Costumes may not be worn at Wiard’s Orchards by Guests ages 14 or older.
- Non-costume masks are required in the events and on the hayride during the 2020 season but costume masks may not be worn by any Guests ages 14 or older but other. When worn by younger Guests, masks must provide unobstructed peripheral vision at all times with openings that allow the eyes to be fully seen.
- Please show common courtesy to fellow Guests and our Team Members by not using profanity or engaging in unsafe, illegal, disruptive, or offensive behavior, jumping lines or saving places in lines for others. For your safety and the safety of others, please refrain from running.
- Access to attractions depends on the safety rules for each attraction.
- Wiard’s Orchards and its designated roadways, walkways, and parking areas, is private property.
- We may photograph, film, videotape, record or otherwise reproduce the image and/or voice of any person who enters Wiard’s Orchards, and use the same for any purpose without payment to any person.
- We reserve the right to deny admission, prevent entry or require a person already admitted to leave Wiard’s Orchards or any party thereof, without refund, liability or compensation, for failure to comply with any of these rules for unsafe, illegal or offensive behavior, to ensure safety, security or order, or if we consider that the circumstances otherwise so require, in our sole and absolute discretion.
- We may from time to time, in our sole and absolute discretion, without prior notice and without refund, liability or compensation, change the operating hours, close Wiard’s Orchards or any part of it temporarily, restrict the number of persons having access to a facility and/or suspend or cancel any entertainment program if we consider that the circumstances so require.
- We are not responsible for loss or damage of belongings or property, consistent with applicable law.