General Rules at Night Terrors
- Children 10 and under must be accompanied by an adult.
- High heels are not recommended. Bare feet are not allowed.
- No items deemed dangerous by Wiard’s staff will be allowed on the property.
- Pets are not allowed on the grounds.
- No photography or video recording is allowed when experiencing our attractions.
- We are not able to look for any lost cell phones, pagers, keys, etc. during operational hours. Lost items can be retrieved the next open day (please see www.wiards.com for our Country Store schedule).
- Due to our high intensity scares, we STRONGLY DISCOURAGE pregnant women, people with heart conditions, and people with asthma (we use fog machines) from entering Night Terrors.